Montana INBRE Administrative Core & Program Staff
Administrative Core Goals & Responsibilities
- Allocate and oversee all Montana INBRE resources. Assure that all program components work together efficiently by monitoring activities and facilitating communications
- Establish and maintain partnerships, External Advisory Committee, Steering Committee, research projects, and other Montana INBRE Cores
- Select key personnel, research projects, and other activities conducted within Montana INBRE
- Evaluate research progress and mentoring project leaders
- Oversee Student Programs and Café Scientifique programming
Brian Bothner, Ph.D.
Montana INBRE Director, Principal Investigator
Ann Bertagnolli, Ph.D.
Montana INBRE Program Coordinator,
Community Engagement Core Director
Faculty in MSU's Honors College
Nicole Bohme Carnegie, Ph.D.
Montana INBRE Director of Biostatistics
Sarah Codd, Ph.D.
Director of Montana INBRE Student Programs
Montana INBRE Fiscal Manager and Program Specialist
Mark Quinn, Ph.D.
Montana INBRE Developmental Research Core Director,
WIMU Director, Montana State University IRB Chair
Eric Raile, Ph.D.
Director of the Human Ecology Learning and Problem Solving Lab
Emily Salois, MSW, ACSW
Community Research Associate
Bill Stadwiser, MA
Montana INBRE Internal Evaluation Director,
Program Communication Specialist
Carl J. Yeoman, Ph.D.
Montana INBRE Bioinformatics and Biostatistics Core Director